I’m a pretty typical San Franciscan. I love farmers markets, the liberal media, parades celebrating gay people, parades celebrating straight people, expensive coffee, start-ups, gourmet ice cream in 50 degree weather, mindfulness, etc etc etc. There’s one stereotype I haven’t quite bought into until now, and that’s yoga. Why be stuck in a studio when you can jog outside? I resisted until I found out that the studio around the corner from my house offers beginner classes, and now I’m a total convert.
I got tired of schlepping around my yoga mat (even around the corner), so I made this cheerful yoga bag from fabric in my collection, and I’m selling the pattern for it on Craftsy. Some cool things about this pattern:
- Made to fit any standard yoga mat
- Features a colorful contrasting top
- Made with just 1 1/4 yards of fabric
- Features a wide strap that can be worn over-the-shoulder or cross-body
- Ties close with simple cording
Thanks to the beautiful Sarah for being my model!