It’s no secret that I love, love, love Craftsy.com. I host many of my patterns there exclusively. It’s a fantastic marketplace for professional instructors and people like me who make patterns in their spare time. Anyone can upload their project or pattern and sell it or give it away on Craftsy.
When Craftsy reached out to offer a free class to one of my readers, I was psyched. Just create a craftsy account if you don’t have one already or login here and you’ll be entered to win. For those that don’t know, Craftsy classes are on-demand video tutorials with in depth instruction on everything from sewing to baking.
I’ve also curated a collection of my favorite classes, patterns and projects for you to browse through:
BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! If you just have to have a class now Craftsy through in a 20% discount on my favorite classes when you purchase through this link, including Sewing With Knits, The Couture Dress, and Fashion Draping: Bias Design. This contest closes this Thursday at midnight PST so you better get on it!
The fine print:
- The contest will close on Thursday night Aug 8 at 11:59pm PST
- You must sign in to your Craftsy account or create an account here to enter the contest
- Winner will be chosen by Craftsy.com and informed via email after the contest closes
- There will be one winner who gets one free class of their choosing
- Limit one entry per account
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited blah blah blah