I’m always looking for other uses for things, especially those things I was just going to throw away. I made a holder for my long paint brushes from an Pringles can and made it pretty. Instructions after the jump…
- Empty Pringles Can
- Fancy Paper (I used Lotus Flower Paper from Paper Source)
- Mod Podge and sponge
- Rinse out the Pringles can quickly without letting the water sit in it too long, it’ll get soggy. Dry off completely.
- Cut a piece of paper to fit the Pringles can plus two inches lengthwise.
- Spread a thin layer of glue on the back on the paper and place just below the lip of the can. Press paper to the can slowly, smoothing out air bubbles as you wrap it around the can.
- Fold over the 2 inches of excess paper on the bottom of the can, wrapping it like a present.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow on the front and secure the ribbon on the back with a small amount of Mod Podge.